It is possible to hide a column.
Columns are hidden for each view.
How to hide a column
In the active view settings, click on Restrict col. :
A screen pops up, displaying every columns available in the table :
Displayed columns are ticked by default, meaning they are visible.
You have 3 options :
- read / write : you can see and write in this column
- read-only : can only can see the content of the column, you can't modify it
- hidden : the column doesn't in you view
Option : masquer en mode fiche
By default, option Apply in page editing mode is ticked :
This means the columns are hidden in the active view :
If this checkbox is unticked :
- columns will always be hidden in any type of view
- columns will still be visible in card mode
Note : if you hide columns after creating several views, think about hiding those if necessary.